back to listing
11,000 SF (Approx)
- An income producing asset, this mixed-use building in the heart of Lower Manhattan is a prime opportunity for an investor looking for safe cash flow.
- The majority of the residential apartments are free market with current leases that ask upwards of $6,000 per month for some units.
- The ground floor of the building is a retail portion that is currently occupied by a long term tenant with more than 10 years remaining on its lease.
- Located in an evolving neighborhood that is rapidly transforming with new developments of luxury condominiums, high-end restaurants and trendy nightlife – this little pocket of Lower Manhattan will continue to be in high demand.
- This amazing investment will allow an investor to own a piece of real estate in one of Manhattan’s iconic neighborhoods with a lively spirit that defines downtown living.